Tuesday, December 05, 2006

The Feeling's Dan Gillespie Sells comes out

How did I miss this? A couple of weeks ago Dan Gillespie Sells, the lead singer of the Feeling came out of the closet. He also revealed that he was raised by lesbian mothers.

I've been championing The Feeling all year long. Back in March, I declared them a "hot band to watch" for 2006 and also noted that the lead singer was hot. Since then they've released a great debut album with four hit singles, including three top 10 hits and two that topped the UK airplay chart, "Fill My Little World" and "Love It When You Call."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know who this person is.

Anonymous said...

Anyone? Anyone?

Cook In / Dine Out said...

I've been talking about this band all year. And you say I don't listen.