Thursday, December 07, 2006

Best Pop Performance By A Duo Or Group With Vocal

  • My Humps - Black Eyed Peas
  • I Will Follow You Into the Dark - Death Cab for Cutie
  • Over My Head (Cable Car) - The Fray
  • Is It Any Wonder? - Keane
  • Stickwitu - The Pussycat Dolls
I didn't do well at predicting these--only got one right, The Fray. I'm very excited to see Keane get a nomination here, as they are one of my favorite bands, but haven't gotten much chart recognition in the U.S. "Stickwitu" is a great pop song, so it's good to see it here, even if it is by the Pussycat Dolls. I really don't know the Death Cab for Cute song, so I can't comment on that. "My Humps" is a rediculous nomination. I would have liked to have seen Gnarlz Barkley appear here for "Crazy" and the Killers for "When You Were Young."

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to see the Pussycat Dolls receive a nomination! I hope they win and rub their genitalia all over the podium when accepting their award. Are you with me on this one, Robin?

Anonymous said...

I am going to have to take Valtrex before I watch.

In what world does both Fergie and the Pussycat Dolls get award nominations?

I'm disgusted.

Cook In / Dine Out said...

Fergie hating isn't going to get you very far around here--Chris and I can sing "Fergalicious" word-for-word in the car. "My Humps" is awful though, so so far from "Where is the Love." There were a lot of better things that could have been nominated.

Anonymous said...

Fergie is a musical genius. And she's lured Josh Duhamel to her bed. You must give her credit for that, is nothing else.

Anonymous said...

She's also managed to writhe around in a cake without having her weave fall off. I'll give her credit for that.

Josh D. doesn't do it for me.

Anonymous said...

Oh...Death Cab for Cutie's it's the greatest song in here....
But i think The Fray will take the award