Friday, September 25, 2009

Personal Chart, September 26, 2009

TW LW Title - Artist
1 .... 3 .... Celebration - Madonna (1 week @ #1)*
2 .... 1 .... I Gotta Feeling - Black Eyed Peas (6 wks @ #1)
3 .... 4 .... You Belong with Me - Taylor Swift (1 wk @ #1)
4 .... 2 .... Holiday - Dizzee Rascal
5 .... 5 .... Boys and Girls - Pixie Lott
6 ... 14 ... Million Dollar Bill - Whitney Houston
7 .... 7 .... Sexy Bitch - David Guetta feat. Akon
8 ... 18 ... Bodies - Robbie Williams
9 ... 10 ... Party in the USA - Miley Cyrus
10 .. 13 ... Obsessed - Mariah Carey

*Madonna's 20th #1 on my personal chart

3 comments:

Myfizzypop said...

Madonna and Robbie makes good strides :) I approve :P

Cook In / Dine Out said...

Thanks! "Bodies" is a great song. I bet your pleased for "Million Dollar Bill" too, which I see is doing well on your chart.

A1 said...

Yay!! to Madonna!!
she has had about 56 #1's on my chart!:)