Saturday, September 12, 2009

Britney Spears Greatest Hits

It is rumored that Britney Spears will release a second greatest hits collection this fall. Since she's only had 2 albums since her last collection, I'm assuming this will be career-spanning. From what I've read, like Madonna, there will be a 1-disc version and a 2-disc special edition. And because I love guessing what should be on greatest hits sets, here's what I'd recommend:

1 Disc

1. ...Baby One More Time
2. Sometimes
3. (You Drive Me) Crazy (single remix)
4. Born to Make You Happy
5. Oops!...I Did It Again
6. Lucky
7. Stronger
8. I'm a Slave 4 U
9. I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman
10. Toxic
11. Everytime
12. Gimme More
13. Piece of Me
14. Womanizer
15. Circus
16. If U Seek Amy
17. (new track)
18. (new track)

Deluxe disc

1. From the Bottom of My Broken Heart
2. Don't Let Me Be the Last to Know
3. Overprotected
4. Boys (single remix)
5. I Love Rock N Roll
6. Anticipating
7. Me Against the Music
8. Outrageous
9. My Prerogative
10. Do Something
11. Someday (I Will Understand)
12. Break the Ice
13. Radar
14. (remix of a new track single)
15. Bonus new track

2 comments:

J.Mensah said...

*I just died*

Myfizzypop said...

as long as Overprotected is on there (aka my fave Britney song ever) I'll be happy. though i won't be buying it - just the new tracks will do for me... ooo though a dvd of the videos might be fun!