Monday, November 07, 2005

ww_adh Top 10, for week ending 11/12/05

TW LW WKS Title - Artist
1 ..2.. 12 ...Because of You - Kelly Clarkson (1 week @ #1)
2 ..5.. 3 ....Hung Up - Madonna
3 ..1.. 9 ....Tripping - Robbie Williams (4 weeks @ #1)
4 ..4 ..6 .....Switch It On - Will Young
5 ..3 ..9 .....Push the Button - Sugababes
6 ..6 ..8 .....Gold Digger - Kanye West Featuring Jamie Foxx
7 ..8 ..6 .....Suddenly I See - KT Tunstall
8 .10..7 .....Free Loop - Daniel Powter
9 .11..7 .....Don't Love You No More (I'm Sorry) - Craig David
10.13.3 .....I Said Never Again (But Here We Are) - Rachel Stevens

Kelly Clarkson earns her sixth #1 single on my chart, her fourth this year. She won't be there long though, as Madonna will surely take the top spot next week, with "Hung Up." Clarkson is #1 on the US Top 40 airplay chart (as measured by Mediabase), and Madonna is #1 on the UK airplay chart. Entering the top 10 this week are Craig David and Rachel Stevens. I'm a little late with Rachel Stevens, but it wasn't until recently that I discovered how much fun she is. I'm definitely looking forward to her December release, "Nothing Good About This Goodbye."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

msellie617

I really am interested in Rachel Stevens. Would love to hear "I Said Never Again" Hope my new son-in-law makes me a CD