Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Coldplay and Madonna to Tour in 2006


Both Madonna and Coldplay are touring next year, both of which I would love to see. This will be my third Madonna concert, but I've missed Coldplay every time they've been here. No word yet where Madonna will be. Coldplay is being annoying and slowly revealing its U.S. tourdates and locations on their Web site for every 33,000 hits to the site. Brother. 11 of 26 are showing so far. No D.C. yet, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know Andrew loves me, but I fear he resents me for making him miss Coldplay's last visit to D.C. (The band played here the night before our wedding.) If Coldplay returns to D.C. in 2006, I'll do my best to not schedule any life-changing events on the eve of their performance.

Cook In / Dine Out said...

They are coming back, but they're not playing near us. Perhaps a trip to New York will be necessary.