Friday, October 02, 2009

Personal Chart, October 3, 2009

TW LW Title - Artist
1 .... 1 .... Celebration - Madonna (2 weeks @ #1)
2 .... 2 .... I Gotta Feeling - Black Eyed Peas (6 wks @ #1)
3 .... 6 .... Million Dollar Bill - Whitney Houston
4 .... 8 .... Bodies - Robbie Williams
5 .... 3 .... You Belong with Me - Taylor Swift
6 .... 5 .... Boys and Girls - Pixie Lott
7 ... 10 ... Obsessed - Mariah Carey
8 ... 11 .... Happy - Leona Lewis
9 .... 9 .... Party in the USA - Miley Cyrus
10 .. 27 .. Break Your Heart - Taio Cruz

2 comments:

Myfizzypop said...

1,3,4,5,8,9 - all very pleased with! Over half the top ten! I love it when our musical tastes line up!

Cook In / Dine Out said...

Fall is such a great time for pop music. I'm having to make some tough choices in my top 10 lately. Particularly in how long to keep old favorites around when there's hot new ones I want in there too.