Thursday, October 15, 2009

Leona Lewis Echo


Leona Lewis' new album Echo is coming out November 16 in the UK and the next day in the US. It has slightly different tracklists in both places:

Tracks that appear on both versions:

1. Happy
2. I Got You
3. Love Letter
4. Can't Breathe
5. Brave
6. Outta My Head
7. My Hands
8. Broken
9. Don't Let Me Down
10. Alive
11. Lost Then Found (feat. OneRepublic)

UK (and other countries) only:

1. Naked (available in the US as an iTunes pre-order bonus)
2. Stop Crying Your Heart Out

US and Canada only:

1. You Don't Care
2. Fly Here Now (available in the UK as an iTunes pre-order bonus)

5 comments:

Myfizzypop said...

ooo those scamps encouraging illegal downloads of all the bonus tracks!! I'm dying to hear Stop Crying Your Heart Out. If she'd released Happy now instead of making the UK wait 7 weeks longer than the US, she could have had a top Christmas single with that :) Sigh.

J.Mensah said...

I can't wait for this! I haven't been checking so I'm not sure, but is it true Happy flopped in the US?

rcLoy said...

And here I hope Stone Hearts is gonna be in the album. *bummer* =.=

Cook In / Dine Out said...

Paul - Is "Stop Crying Your Heart Out" a remake of the Oasis hit?

J. Mensah - I wouldn't say it flopped, as it is really only getting going at radio. The single got released really early before any promotion, so it only debuted at #50. The track just entered the top 40 at pop radio. It could still take off and be a hit.

rcLoy - What's "Stone Hearts?"

rcLoy said...

*ehem* one of the leaked tracks~ LOL