Friday, April 03, 2009

Personal Chart, 4/4/2009

Today I turn 32! So this is my personal birthday chart of 2009:

TW LW Title - Artist
1 .... 3 .... Poker Face - Lady GaGa (1 week @ #1)
2 .... 1 .... My Life Would Suck Without You - Kelly Clarkson (3 wks @ #1)
3 .... 4 .... Right Round - Flo Rida ft. Kesha
4 .... 2 .... Gives You Hell - All-American Rejects
5 ... 15 .... Halo - Beyonce
6 .... 5 .... Circus - Britney Spears (1 wk @ #1)
7 .... 9 .... Dead and Gone - T.I. ft. Justin Timberlake
8 ... 12 ... Talk You Down - The Script
9 .... 8 .... Sober - Pink
10 .. 14 ... If U Seek Amy - Britney Spears

4 comments:

J.Mensah said...

same #1, yo!

YAY for Britney.

you were right --in the UK they've edited it to "See"

f-sake!

J.Mensah said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREW!

Cook In / Dine Out said...

Thanks J. 2 Britneys in my top 10! What a way to celebrate.

J.Mensah said...

I'm shocked Circus was so successful on your chart and the real ones.It's funny how all the 10 years she's been out this has been her most successful "single" era.