Saturday, December 15, 2007

Rolling Stone top 10 albums of 2007

1. M.I.A. - Kala
2. Bruce Springsteen - Magic
3. Jay-Z - American Gangster
4. Arcade Fire - Neon Bible
5. Kayne West - Graduation
6. Radiohead - In Rainbows
7. LCD Soundsystem - Sound of Silver
8. Rilo Kiley - Under the Blacklight
9. Against Me! - New Wave
10. Spoon - Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga

No surprise that M.I.A. and Bruce Springsteen top the list, although interesting that M.I.A., which they gave 4.5 stars, is above Bruce Springsteen, which was the only new album to get 5 stars (a "classic" rating) from them. Some usual suspects: Arcade Fire, Radiohead and LCD Soundsystem.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

RS is so predictable. Nothing exciting there, except for recognizing MIA, who just to give a spoiler, is in my top 3. 3 of the albums on that list were my worst of list.

When do we get to see your list?

Cook In / Dine Out said...

My list won't come out until the end of the month. I have 3 albums I want to write reviews before then: Bruce Springsteen, Arcade Fire, and Spoon.