Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Shakira's New Singles

Shakira's She Wolf, which was released in Europe in October, gets its North American release soon (Nov. 17 for Canada, Nov. 23 for the US). For the album's second single, most countries get "Did It Again," produced by The Neptunes. Like "She Wolf," this song is okay, but I'm really not into it (the video is somewhat cute, however).



In the US, however, the second single is "Give It Up to Me," featuring Lil Wayne and produced by Timbaland. The track is only available on the North American version of the album, presumably because it was recorded more recently and wasn't done for the European release. I like this better than "Did It Again," better than "She Wolf" even (which I didn't care for particularly).

2 comments:

Myfizzypop said...

It would honestly be better if she released men in this town internationally, if only for the matt damon line :) But either of these will do!

Cook In / Dine Out said...

Haven't heard that one, but I'll take your word for it. Although I wasn't really into "Did It Again," I did enjoy the video.