Friday, August 28, 2009

Personal Chart, 8/29/2009

TW LW Title - Artist
1 .... 1 .... I Gotta Feeling - Black Eyed Peas (4 weeks @ #1)
2 .... 2 .... You Belong with Me - Taylor Swift
3 .... 4 .... Remedy - Little Boots
4 .... 5 .... Knock You Down - Keri Hilson ft. Kanye West & Ne-Yo
5 .... 7 .... Use Somebody - Kings of Leon
6 .... 6 .... Good Girls Go Bad - Cobra Starship
7 .... 3 .... Beat Again - JLS
8 ... 10 ... Celebration - Madonna
9 ... 26 ... Holiday - Dizzee Rascal
10 .. 13 ... Ready for the Weekend - Calvin Harris

4 comments:

A1 said...

Hi
Do you do like a top 30, i see Dizzee move up from 26 to 9, :)
if so you should post the top 30, i for one would love to read it all :)

Myfizzypop said...

I just started liking that BEP song. I'm so behind the times :P

Cook In / Dine Out said...

A1 - I do a top 40 every week. Sometimes I post the whole thing, although rarely. I figure most people aren't that interested (and since I make my chart in Excel, it's a pain to retype the whole thing in Blogger). But since I know you're interested, maybe I'll do the whole thing this week.

Paul - Isn't it funny how sometimes you won't like a song until it's been out FOREVER? I felt that way about Ne-Yo's "Closer" last year.

A1 said...

hey ww_adh , yeah i do it in excel too, and well it is a bit difficult to read but i still post my top 20 regardless :)
yeah looking forward to the top 40 (like wow!) next weeks
cheers
a1