Friday, March 06, 2009

Personal Chart, 3/7/2009

TW LW Title - Artist
1 .... 3 .... Up All Night - Take That (1 week @ #1)
2 .... 1 .... Circus - Britney Spears (1 week @ #1)
3 .... 5 .... My Life Would Suck Without You - Kelly Clarkson
4 .... 2 .... The Fear - Lily Allen (3 weeks @ #1)
5 .... 4 .... Sober - Pink
6 .... 8 .... Gives You Hell - All-American Rejects
7 .... 6 .... Breathe Slow - Alesha Dixon
8 .... 9 .... Heartless - Kanye West
9 .... 7 .... Single Ladies - Beyonce (1 week @ #1)
10 .. 10 .. I Hate This Part - The Pussycat Dolls

5 comments:

J.Mensah said...

:( @ britney

I've given you a Dardos Award, check blog for details :)

Myfizzypop said...

woo hoo! I'm all for Take That at number one. have you heard the b-side? Immense!

Cook In / Dine Out said...

Sorry about Britney. I haven't heard the B-side yet. What's it called?

Chris Baker said...

I think you should have given Britney at least one more week at number one. Don't ask me why, but for some reason I've really enjoyed her last few singles.

Cook In / Dine Out said...

Britney's #1s on my chart:

1. Baby One More Time (2 weeks)
2. Oops!...I Did It Again (4 wks)
3. Me Against the Music (1 wk)
4. Toxic (4 wks)
5. Womanizer (2 wks)
6. Circus (1 wk)