Friday, May 01, 2009

Personal Chart, 5/2/2009

TW LW Title - Artist
1 .... 1 .... Poker Face - Lady GaGa (5 weeks @ #1)
2 .... 2 .... Halo - Beyonce
3 .... 4 .... I'm Not Alone - Calvin Harris
4 .... 5 .... If U Seek Amy - Britney Spears
5 .... 3 .... Jai Ho (You Are My Destiny) - A.R. Rahman & The Pussycat Dolls
6 ... 10 ... Not Fair - Lily Allen
7 .... 8 .... In for the Kill - La Roux
8 ... 12 ... Untouchable - Girls Aloud
9 .... 6 .... My Life Would Suck Without You - Kelly Clarkson (3 wks @ #1)
10 ... 7 .... Please Don't Stop the Rain - James Morrison

6 comments:

J.Mensah said...

would it be out of character if I said Britney's starting to annoy me ¬¬

Cook In / Dine Out said...

OMG!!! That's sacrilege. Why is she annoying you? Britney burn out?

J.Mensah said...

HAHA! not annoying exactly it's just getting harder to defend her lack of presence on her tour (the moderate dancing, the lip synching -- she's better now theres no need for it anymore), i figured after seeing Beyonce's Sasha Fierce tour, which was BRILLIANT!

Cook In / Dine Out said...

Oooh! Cool. I think that is coming here soon. I doubt I'll go though. I think I'm too old for pop concerts now.

J.Mensah said...

too old? but Pop music is everything to you!

Cook In / Dine Out said...

I like the music just fine. It's the concert-going that I'm not so much into anymore. My last concert was Coldplay in the Verizon Center in 2005, which was fun.