Friday, May 15, 2009

Personal Chart, 5/16/2009

TW LW Title - Artist
1 .... 1 .... Halo - Beyonce (2 wks @ #1)
2 .... 2 .... Poker Face - Lady GaGa (5 wks @ #1)
3 .... 5 .... Not Fair - Lily Allen
4 .... 7 .... Boom Boom Pow - Black Eyed Peas
5 .... 3 .... I'm Not Alone - Calvin Harris
6 .... 4 .... If U Seek Amy - Britney Spears
7 .... 6 .... Jai Ho (You Are My Destiny) - A.R. Rahman & The Pussycat Dolls
8 ... 10 ... How Do You Sleep? - Jesse McCartney
9 ... 11 .... Magnificent - U2
10 .. 15 ... Number 1 - Tinchy Stryder & N-Dubz

3 comments:

J.Mensah said...

I'm curious to know if any of N-Dubz past songs have charted.

Myfizzypop said...

no jordin sparks? though it is essentially a remake of Halo and Bleeding Love :P

Cook In / Dine Out said...

This is the first time N-Dubz has appeared on my chart. "Battlefield" is brand new, so give it time. My first reaction was kind of so-so, but it's growing on me. That seems to be what usually happens with Ryan Tedder songs (Halo for sure).