Thursday, April 15, 2010

Billboard Hot 100, April 24, 2010

1. Rude Boy - Rihanna

Rihanna spends a fifth week at #1 with "Rude Boy." It leads a top 5 of all bulleted singles.

2. Nothin' on You - B.o.B. feat. Bruno Mars

For a change "Rude Boy" is not this week's airplay gainer but B.o.B., who holds at #2.

5. In My Head - Jason DeRulo

Jason DeRulo climbs four spots to #5 as this week's Digital Gainer.

10. OMG - Usher feat. Will.I.Am

Usher scores his 15th top 10 hit with "OMG," his first top 10 hit since "Love in This Club" hit #1 in 2008. This is Will.I.Am's third top 10 hit as a featured soloist, following "Fergalicious" with Fergie and "In the Ayer" with Flo Rida.

20. You and Your Heart - Jack Johnson

Jack Johnson debuts at #20 with "You and Your Heart." Surprisingly, it's his highest-charting single and only his second to reach the top 40 after "Upside Down," which hit #38.

28. Winner - Jamie Foxx featuring Justin Timberlake and T.I.

Justin Timberlake appears on yet another single that isn't his own.

4 comments:

J.Mensah said...

Wow! How bored were you wrote this analysis? lol

John said...

I forgot "In the Ayer" was top 10. Call it a mental block. And I know I predicted DeRulo would be top 3 based on sales, but the four songs ahead of it this week have all been ahead of it on iTunes , as "In My Head" only looks like it got as high as #4 right after Idol.

Cook In / Dine Out said...

The chart has been so dull lately. I'm surpirsed DeRulo hasn't gotten higher. Sounds like a #1 to me.

muzykobloger said...

Justin definitely should record something on his own. It's high time for his third album.
[muzykoblog.blog.onet.pl]