Thursday, March 25, 2010

Billboard Hot 100, April 3, 2010

1. Rude Boy - Rihanna

The Hot 100 is dated to my birthday this year, and leading the list is Rihanna for a second week with "Rude Boy," also the Airplay Gainer. The last time the chart fell right on my birthday was April 3, 2004, when Usher and Ludacris were #1 for a 6th week with "Yeah!"

2. Nothin' But You - B.o.B. feat. Bruno Mars

B.o.B. and Bruno Mars climb 3 spots to #3. Definitely a #1 contender at this point.

3. Telephone - Lady GaGa feat. Beyonce

GaGa and B climb 6 spots to #3. This chart is the first full week after the release of this single's video, so I was expecting a decent climb.

17. Over - Drake

Drake climbs 18 spots to #17 and is this week's Digital Gainer. "Over" is the first single from his first album. Apparently everything that came before were considered "mix tapes" and not albums. Who knew?

27. U Smile - Justin Bieber

Another top 40 hit from Justin Bieber, making its Hot 100 debut at #27. Is it wrong that I'm yet to be interested in Bieber? He's all over the place all of a sudden.

5 comments:

Myfizzypop said...

you are not wrong to have no interest in Justin B. You are right to have no interest. He does my head in! I don't get him AT ALL!

rcLoy said...

wwadh, it's a good thing not be interested with that lesbo looking kid. I am on the same page with Paul, seriously, what is the big deal? Ugh :S

Cook In / Dine Out said...

No love for Bieber here! Let's not throw "lesbo" around like that. Some people would take offense.

rcLoy said...

Ah, I don't mean it that way~ I am sorry :) All the love for the LGBT community.

Cook In / Dine Out said...

I didn't think you did. No worries.