Friday, January 23, 2009

Personal Chart, 1/23/2009

TW LW Title - Artist
1 .... 1 .... Just Dance - Lady GaGa Featuring Colby O'Donis
2 .... 4 .... Single Ladies - Beyonce
3 .... 3 .... Broken Strings - James Morrison Featuring Nelly Furtado
4 .... 5 .... The Loving Kind - Girls Aloud
5 .... 2 .... Womanizer - Britney Spears
6 .... 8 .... The Fear - Lily Allen
7 .... 12 ... Issues - The Saturdays
8 ... 10 ... Heartless - Kanye West
9 ... 11 ... Circus - Britney Spears
10 .. 6 .... Live Your Life - T.I. Featuring Rihanna

3 comments:

John said...

I am obsessed with Broken Strings at the moment.

Myfizzypop said...

clearly i am the only person in the world immune to just dance. Loving that Issues is doing so well. it's a real grower isn't it?!

Cook In / Dine Out said...

John - I made myself learn the lyrics to the chorus (I'm terrible at remembering lyrics), and now I sing it all the time. It's quite good.

Paul - I'm actually getting over it fast. Issues is the other song I sing all the time these days (was just singing it a minute ago actually).