Monday, September 08, 2008

Christina Aguilera - Keeps Getting Better

Christina Aguilera is back with a new single "Keeps Getting Better," which she apparently performed last night on the MTV VMAs (I didn't watch this year, sorry). It's got an electro stomp to it, a la Goldfrapp's "Ooh La La" or Kylie's "2 Hearts." It's not bad, although I don't think it's as good as either of those. Check it out:



This is a from a new greatest hits album of the same name. I saw a track list on Wikipedia, which has since been pulled. I hope the set improves from what I saw, because it was really disappointing. It had only the bigger hits from her three albums, which any fan would already own. Why not spruce it up with some of her other non-album hits, like the Moulin Rouge #1 hit soundtrack single she did with Pink, Lil Kim, and Mya, "Lil Marmalade?" or her top 10 duet with Ricky Martin "Nobody Wants to Be Lonely?" Or even "Car Wash?"

4 comments:

J.Mensah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
J.Mensah said...

oh! and how do you get that "previous posts" up on the side of ur blog!

J.Mensah said...

eeeerrr.... i think the songs ok i could imagin it on the "stripped" album!

Cook In / Dine Out said...

I think the previous posts came with the template. I tried posting the code for you, but blogger won't let me. Check the "help" section.