Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Personal Chart, 10/21/2006

TW LW Title - Artist
1 .... 1 .... I Don't Feel Like Dancin' - Scissor Sisters (10 weeks @ #1)
2 .... 4 .... Too Little, Too Late - Jojo
3 .... 2 .... It's Not That Easy - Lemar
4 .... 3 .... When You Were Young - The Killers
5 .... 9 .... America - Razorlight
6 .... 7 .... My Love - Justin Timberlake
7 .... 6 .... LDN - Lily Allen
8 ... 18 ... Wonderful World - James Morrison
9 .... 5 .... Something About You - Jamelia
10 .. 8 .... London Bridge - Fergie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"When We Were Young" may turn out to be my single of the year.

Anonymous said...

I meant "you" not "we".

Cook In / Dine Out said...

It's good. I saw their album made your 5th tier for best of '06, although, I seem to recall a ho-hum reaction when you first listened to it. I haven't listened to it enough to review it yet, but I think it's pretty good. I think the music media is being too hard on them.

Anonymous said...

That one song is carrying the whole album. Basically that song is better than most albums this year. I am obsessed with it.