Monday, June 01, 2009

Preview Little Boots' Hands


Little Boots' MySpace page now has all of Hands up in full for you to preview. I'm listening to "Click" right now, which is really cool. Very '80s, great melody. Interesting that she went for the single edit of "Stuck on Repeat" for the album rather than the longer original version. I think that's in keeping with this being a dance pop album, rather than a dance music album.

June 2 update: MySpace seems to be malfunctioning, as I would really like to be listening to this tonight, but tracks only seem to load sporadically. I heard "Ghosts," "No Brakes," and the first few seconds of "Meddle." Not happy right now.

Update 2: Okay now it's working again. Whew.

7 comments:

Myfizzypop said...

the album sounds glorious. apparently Remedy is the second single, although i am adoring Symmetry. It's like a lost kylie track!

Cook In / Dine Out said...

I like Symmetry a lot too. I was listening to it while cooking dinner tonight. Something's wrong with MySpace though, as it was the only track I could get to play.

Anonymous said...

do you know where to get free piano music for Before The Worst by The Script???? do they have it in piano stores??? thanks!:)
Jesus Died For You!!! He Loves You!!!

J.Mensah said...

Ooh! She sounds interesting and a big WTF? to the anonymous person ¬_¬

Cook In / Dine Out said...

J. Mensah - How do you feel about Kylie? As Paul's pointed out, she sounds a lot like Kylie (I LOVE Kylie, so this is a fantastic reference). Pay the anonymous spammer no mind.

J.Mensah said...

I LOVE Kylie, more than I give her credit for. (on a totally random note, atm I'm really liking P!nk.... like almost as much as I love Britney.)

and... have u heard about R&R :(

http://www.radioink.com/Article.asp?id=1353941&spid=24698

Cook In / Dine Out said...

Wow. No, I hadn't heard. That's worth a post. I remember when Gavin died. Interesting.