Friday, May 22, 2009

Personal Chart, May 23, 2009

TW LW Title - Artist
1 .... 4 .... Boom Boom Pow - Black Eyed Peas (1 week @ #1)
2 .... 1 .... Halo - Beyonce (2 wks @ #1)
3 .... 3 .... Not Fair - Lily Allen
4 .... 2 .... Poker Face - Lady GaGa (5 wks @ #1)
5 .... 5 .... I'm Not Alone - Calvin Harris
6 .... 6 .... If U Seek Amy - Britney Spears
7 ... 10 ... Number 1 - Tinchy Stryder Feat. N-Dubz
8 .... 8 .... How Do You Sleep? - Jesse McCartney
9 .... 9 .... Magnificent - U2
10 .. 12 ... Please Don't Leave Me - Pink

3 comments:

Matt said...

I just wanted to ask, what is the personal chart? I've never understood it.

Also, theres no where else to put this, but I know you like Muse, so I just wanted to say that the new album is called "The Resistance" and one of the songs is called "United States of Eurasia". They just posted it. Neat.

Cook In / Dine Out said...

Excellent! I didn't realize Muse were coming out with a new album this year. Hey--How do you feel about Passion Pit? I rather like their album, and I thought you might enjoy it too. My personal chart is just my own personal top 40 hits list. Sort of like if I had my own radio station playing current hits, this would be the playlist. I've been doing it for 19 years now.

Matt said...

Oh, okay, thanks for clearing that up.

Haven't heard Passion Pit yet, can't now, though i'll definitely give them a listen and get back to you on it. You have good music taste, so it should be pretty good.