Monday, September 18, 2006

Confessions on an...er...Leather Couch

So, I've been ragging on Fergie's "London Bridge" saying it's stupid, tuneless, has a picture of the Tower Bridge on the cover (not the London Bridge), etc... And a funny thing happened through it all... I actually like the song. ARG!!! It pains me to admit it, but after listening to it a few times (so my criticism could be informed, of course), it grew on me. Yes, it's really more like a chant than a song. Yes, some guy says "Oh Shit" over and over, but, I like it. "How come every time you come around my London London Bridge wanna go down like London London London." She wins.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are dead to me.

Anonymous said...

I like it, too. I also like Robbie Williams' "Rude Box" and Justin Timberlake's "Sexy Back."

What happened to me?

Anonymous said...

I finally realized what "lonfon bridge" means.

Anonymous said...

i meant london bridge.