Thursday, June 22, 2006

Personal Chart (With Video!) 6/24/2006

I'm know I'm late, but I just figured out how to link YouTube videos into my blog. Here's this week's top 10 with their videos...

TW LW Wks Title - Artist

1 .... 1 .... 6 .... Hips Don't Lie - Shakira Featuring Wyclef Jean (2 wks @ #1)

2 .... 2 .... 9 ..... Is It Any Wonder? - Keane (3 wks @ #1)

3 .... 4 .... 6 ..... Promiscuous - Nelly Furtado Featuring Timbaland

4 .... 6 .... 3 ..... Maneater - Nelly Furtado

5 .... 3 .... 8 ..... Fill My Little World - The Feeling

6 .... 8 .... 9 ..... Who Knew - Pink

7 ... 10 ... 4 ..... World at Your Feet - Embrace

8 .... 5 ... 13 .... SOS - Rihanna (1 wk @ #1)

9 .... 7 .... 6 ..... Everybody's Gone to War - Nerina Pallot

10 . 19 ... 2 ..... Ain't No Other Man - Christina Aguilera

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that you included the videos!

I can;t get enough of Hips Don't Lie. And seriously, my hips don't lie.

Cook In / Dine Out said...

MMM...That's for sure.