Wednesday, April 19, 2006

On my iPod this week

What am I listening to this week?

"Faster Kill Pussycat" - Paul Oakenfold. He did "Starry Eyed Surprise" 4 years ago and is back with another great dance tune.

"S.O.S. (Rescue Me)" - Rihanna. I'm loving Rihanna's new single, which I was FINALLY able to buy on 7Digital (iTunes still doesn't sell it).

"Ain't Got No - I Got Life" - Groovefinder vs. Nina Simone. I always wondered about Nina Simone, and now I have a taste. Basically, it's an inventory of her body parts--all of them--set to dance music.

"Single" - Natasha Bedingfield. The US follow-up to "Unwritten" was actually her first UK single, and it's really really great. Love it!

"Who Am I" - Will Young. Another winner from Will.

"Naive" - The Kooks. Great song, especially the ending.

No comments: