Friday, December 30, 2005

Eminem to Remarry Former Wife, Kim Mathers

Eminem, aka Marshall Mathers, is apparently going to re-wed his former wife Kim Mathers on January 14, 2006. They were married in 1999, divorced in 2001, and have a daughter, Hailie, age 10.

Kim has apparently been charmed by the lovely things Eminem has said about her in his music. While most people go in for "you're the best thing that's ever happened to me" or simply "I love you," here a sampling of some of the things Eminem has said about Kim (mentioned often by name) in his music...

"You really f**ked me Kim," from "Kim," The Marshall Mathers EP
"I said get out bitch!," from "Kim," The Marshall Mathers EP
"Now shut the f**k up and get what's comin to you," from "Kim," The Marshall Mathers EP

Music to Kim's ears for sure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kim to Eminem: "Oh baby, you had me at 'Shut the f**k up.'"