Sunday, July 16, 2006

The ww_adh Madonna Project

Starting today, I've decided to embark on a Madonna project, which should last some time. Madonna is my favorite pop musician, arguably the most important current pop artist. I'm going to profile each of her singles and albums, with a focus on their history, quality, and trivia. As of right now, this undertaking will comprise about 70 singles, 11 albums, 5 collections, and 2 major soundtrack appearances (soundtracks that include at least 2 Madonna tracks). I'll put these articles up periodically in chronological order of release. Singles will include those released in either the US or the UK, as well as significant airplay-only tracks. Even if you're not a Madonna fan, I hope you find this interesting. You might learn something--I'm sure I will. Kicking it off is Madonna's very first single from 1983, "Everybody." Enjoy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»